Thursday, December 4, 2008

KIDNEY STONES

Ok, because I am so frustrated at the moment with my inability to even manage this blog (I somehow deleted the title bar AND obviously I don't know how to put pictures with text), I will make this short. On Tuesday, my kidney started hurting like crazy and my co-worker Aska was nice enough to take me to the hospital and sit with me while I was hooked up to the saline drip and receiving painkillers to the buttocks. I am now on 5 different meds, recovering nicely, and tomorrow will be my first full day back at work.

The hospital did not seem sanitary but it WAS cheap. And my doctor was really cute and talked to me in Korean in this nice, soothing voice as if I had a clue what he was saying. The doctor that accompanied him who was supposed to be his interpreter told me I had a tumor, at which point Aska and the doctor waved him off and shushed him and the main doctor looked at me and said, "Joke. Joke!"

So that's all I got for now.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

probably because you should have been asleep at this time rather than blogging!