Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MY KIDS

Ok, so there has been NO time to update this wretched thing but luckily Ashley hacked into it and redesigned it for me so that was nice.

The plane ride was great. I flew Singapore Air and had a whole row to myself. I watched this English teeny-bopper movie called "Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Smogging." Let me tell you, it significantly bettered my life.

I got here Monday night and immediately began working Tuesday morning. I feel like I've been here for months! (In a good way).

Here are a couple of videos of one of my afternoon classes. They love The Beatles:

2 comments:

Abbi said...

That movie is based on a book series that I devoured in middle/high school!! Liza, I'm so jealous you got to see it on film!
Miss you mucho and hope everything is going well! xoxo

Anna said...

I saw the preview of that movie. looked so hilarious. I'll put in on my list.

I could never do your job in Korea. I'd tuck that little girl with the pigtails into my bag and take her home with me. I bet they frown upon that.
Anna