Friday, May 22, 2009

DEAR GOD

THIS IS A LETTER MY STUDENT JACOB (ALSO MY BOSS LINDA'S SON) WROTE AS AN ASSIGNMENT. IT'S THE SWEETEST THING I'VE EVER READ:

To- God
Hello! I'm Jacob
God! I haven't see you.
But I can imagine you.
I want to see you. I belive
you. Can I ask you? Where
are you? I imagine you are
very pretty or hansome guy.
I don't know the distinction
of sex you are. I want to be
a high school teacher. I want
to go to good school too!!!
Because I want parents
happy. I belive you help me.
I will do my best. I will study
more hard. Please I can be
a high school teacher.
Please send my father's sister
to heven. Can you come to Ilsan
Lake Park? I want to meet
you in there. When I meet you
I want to talk with you.
good bye! I belive you God!
5/20
Sincerly Jacob

1 comment:

Jon and Erin said...

I just found your blog thanks to Anna. Glad you're doing well. We'll miss you at Giger this year but I'm super glad you're where you need to be right now. Keep up the good work friend. I'll be checking in every now and then!